For Christmas this year, I made a "Journal in a Jar" for all of our siblings who have kids. The jar is filled with over 50 strips of paper that each have one journal prompt on them. You could do one a week for family night, or however you choose. I had some raffia and gift tags tied on the jar, and the notebook covers were all made out of different fabrics. The notebook cover is removable so when that notebook is filled, you can use it on another one. The tutorial for the notebook cover can be found here:
Also, if you would like to give this as a gift and would like me to send you the Word files with my journal prompts in them, I would be happy to. It took a long time to get them all ready, so there is no point in reinventing the wheel! :)
We LOVE this! Thanks for being so thoughtful & creative!
ReplyDelete