Lately I've been trying my hand at digital scrapbooking. Right now, the thought of actually doing an entire photo album is completely overwhelming, but I am in LOVE with using digital elements for cards and home decor! This is going to be Jordan's card from Brinley (after I write on it, of course).
Here is where this idea came from:
I did the scratch-off card idea for Jordan and Brinley so they can have one little gift from Mommy every day until Valentine's Day. Hopefully Jordan won't mind that most of them are tailored to a 2 year old. :) Well, that's just how it goes when you're a parent, right? You can print this .jpg file off and use it yourself, if you want!
Here is a photo of the scratch cards ready to go! Jordan will open the card from Brinley on the last day. Good thing he doesn't check my blog! The surprise won't be ruined! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment