Ok, so it didn't take me long to cave in and start on a DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING photo book for B. I made her one of those "drag and drop" pre-laid out ones from Snapfish for 2010, and have been meaning to make one for 2011, but was too overwhelmed with the thousands of pictures I have and no idea how to choose which ones to use, which order to put them in, and which story to tell. The 1-2 year range is SO fun and exciting and she reached so many milestones and changed so much! Then I had an epiphany. An ABC book! I won't have to stress about the order of events, or rack my brain about which pictures to choose. It can be all over the place, as long as the picture was taken in 2011 and starts with that page's letter. Hallelujah!!!!! It took me all day to make this spread, but I am SO EXCITED about it. I think it is just about the cutest thing I've ever made, besides B herself! :) Hopefully it will go faster now that I have a few of the kinks worked out. I've been looking through pictures and I almost want to make 4 pages per letter! I'm still having a hard time narrowing it down! Anyway, here is the "B" page. 25 more letters to go! AHH!


Have to say it turned out really cute. Want to make a scrapbook of my trip? :)
ReplyDelete